Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dolphin Statue

I've gone over this with past LVs, but I think it's been a while since we saw this dolphin. In Norfolk, local artists decorated hundreds of identical mermaid statues and they were placed around the city as sort of a "branding" for Norfolk. Then Virginia Beach decided to try the same, but with dolphin statues. It wasn't as popular as the Norfolk mermaids, but there are still several around. This one is the closest to home, and it looks like it really needs a repainting. It's behind our closest post office, and since I had some mail to send today, we stopped by and Ollie posed.


I want to try to figure out where some others are, since I haven't seen any others in quite a while and it could be a fun adventure for me and Ollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment