Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Eve

Every year for New Year's Eve, my husband and I borrow my in-laws' house (we're usually house-sitting for them anyway) and host a dozen of our friends for a full fondue dinner. (I highly recommend it... we start at 6-7pm and it takes up most of the time until the good stuff on the New Year's Rockin' Eve show around 11:30pm starts.) But this year, my best friend had a baby two days before Christmas, two people couldn't make it... it just wouldn't have worked out quite right. So it was just us, the cats, and Ollie!

Ollie sampling the chocolate fondue

Ollie trying on my silly New Year's Eve hat from Wal-Mart

Happy New Year!

Checking out the table before the cheese fondue starts

And finishing with the table set for chocolate fondue

Happy 2016, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment